Looking for cryopreservation protocols? You've come to the right place!
Cryosearch has hundreds of protocols for the cryopreservation of many different cell and tissue types from a wide variety of species. Use the search at top to quickly find what you're looking for, or browse to find protocols from your genus / species of interest.
- Cryopreservation of Supernumerary Oocytes in IVF/ICSI Cycles
- oocytes (Homo sapiens)
- Cryopreservation of Human Lymphocytes
- lymphocytes (Homo sapiens)
- Sperm Cryopreservation in the Black-Footed Cat (Felis nigripes)
- spermatozoa / sperm (Felis nigripes)
- Sperm Cryopreservation in the Sand Cat (Felis margarita)
- spermatozoa / sperm (Felis margarita)
- Isolation & Cryopreservation of Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) (Homo sapiens)
- Controlled-rate cryopreservation device vs. programmable freezer
- There are two commonly used devices for freezing cells as part of cryopreservation: controlled-ra... —Carlton Hoyt on 11-05-2012
Can't find the protocol you were looking for? You can submit your own protocols to this site via PDF or by filling out our Add a Protocol form.Submit a protocol
This site is optimized to work on your desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Scan this QR code with your mobile device to see for yourself.